Bright Falls

PeeKnuckle

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Thanks for the screenshot of the note pad, I've been meaning to take one myself. Now it's time to figure out what some of the writing means, and what stands out the most for me is the "Embrace Me Or Fear Me" part. I can't make out the first word, but "You For My Suffering", and "It's Hungry For More" seems interesting.

This game looks really good to me, because of the deep plot it has, and how much it focuses on story, I love it when games do this. In my opinion not enough games these days do it either.

Awesome. Thanks for posting #3.

Here's a good round up, chock full of things I missed in the first two videos.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

I noticed something one of the commenters noticed. When a local laughs, it's hysterically. There is no normal type laughing.

Yeah, I got to play a small episode of the game today. Since my friend has it, K-Mart broke the street date. Lulz. Anyway, in the game they laugh like that as well. So, it's definitely a key factor in the story. Wish I could go ahead, and just buy it from K-Mart. I'm waiting until launch for my Limited Edition though.

Archived