No Commando Perk For You – Commando Removed From Modern Warfare 3

Gamercide

crying-baby-300x300.jpgHave you grown tired of seeing someone rushing towards you in Modern Warfare 2 and as you are emptying your clip into them, they lunge and end up killing you with a knife kill?  If you said no, then you are lying.  The Commando perk that many Modern Warfare fans have been outraged about has been removed from Modern Warfare 3 altogether according to a tweet made by Robert Bowling, Infinity Ward’s Creative Strategist.

“@BENGALGHOST Its been balanced, plus Commando is no longer in the game. Beyond that, you’ll have to wait and see.” ~ Robert Bowling, via

Breaking news….tissues and diapers have been in great supply as gamers who use the “Marathon, Light Weight, and Commando” perks go into a baby rage.

View the full article

How does it work? Can they take more bullets. Honestly, I stopped playing online shooters when this point system etc started being popular. I never minded new types of guns but I've never seen anything but balance issues with it. Especially as it ages. Anyone new coming in is left with little choice but to play with people way above their rank. Plenty of long lived shooters through the years without that crap.

No. If it's combined with the other two perks I mentioned it's like god or something. Seriously...they can knife you from half way across the map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke2H3VSlr9c

There's a video to youtube showing commando vs. a regular knife kill. It's not the best video of it, but you'll understand.

Archived