Gamercide's Community Playdate

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Considering we can't give a week deciding on one game that's already released, I don't hold out much hope for any game that's yet to release. GG, I, and a few others have tried to involve the community more and got zilcho back.

Frankly, I don't want to put our name up on the XBL dashboard and have no one show up. It's embarrassing and a few of us have our names tied to the event. So, it's a big knock in the shoulder for us that have our names behind such events.

If I'm going to be frank and honest, I'm going to say this; We've been trying to build up our name everywhere. Lately, it's been on justin.tv. We've been trying to grow that channel for close to a year now, and it seems, that hardly anyone here wants to help us show it some love. Thankfully, Dr3amcatcher came along and mega boosted us to our first badge. He's been casting live almost every day and has developed a steady following. Whenever one of us is casting, I post into the live section to try and get anyone on the forums here to show up and help support us.

Time for the real - The handful of us still greasing the lone cog keeping this site moving... we're tired and worn out. We're here every day giving you all new content. Whether it's on the forums or on the main site. Show us something. Make us realize we're not alone in all of this. You lurkers waiting on something to drive you to post... make a new thread about something that excites you. Don't wait for us. We may never post that thing you love so much. We can't read minds.

Five years now. First ATC, and then what we are now. Gamercide. We're tapering off. Let us know we should still give a shit and continue.

I can't be honest without sounding mushy or pathetic. Maybe because I've been living my life as a spiritual virgin, and don't really know what the **** or how to be truthfully honest. But whatever. You know I love you guys and think about you every day, you've helped me through some tough times and given me your support. In my books you guys will never go away, no matter how this website turns out.

Considering we can't give a week deciding on one game that's already released, I don't hold out much hope for any game that's yet to release. GG, I, and a few others have tried to involve the community more and got zilcho back.

Frankly, I don't want to put our name up on the XBL dashboard and have no one show up. It's embarrassing and a few of us have our names tied to the event. So, it's a big knock in the shoulder for us that have our names behind such events.

If I'm going to be frank and honest, I'm going to say this; We've been trying to build up our name everywhere. Lately, it's been on justin.tv. We've been trying to grow that channel for close to a year now, and it seems, that hardly anyone here wants to help us show it some love. Thankfully, Dr3amcatcher came along and mega boosted us to our first badge. He's been casting live almost every day and has developed a steady following. Whenever one of us is casting, I post into the live section to try and get anyone on the forums here to show up and help support us.

Time for the real - The handful of us still greasing the lone cog keeping this site moving... we're tired and worn out. We're here every day giving you all new content. Whether it's on the forums or on the main site. Show us something. Make us realize we're not alone in all of this. You lurkers waiting on something to drive you to post... make a new thread about something that excites you. Don't wait for us. We may never post that thing you love so much. We can't read minds.

Five years now. First ATC, and then what we are now. Gamercide. We're tapering off. Let us know we should still give a **** and continue.

Well said.

I would love to stream too, when I can get some hardware set-up. Told my friend about the streaming and he'd be all up for playing too, (he's pretty good on gears). I'll try viewing the chanel in a bit if I can, I'm tethered to my phone's wifi hotspot for access right now cause my internet went out again.

Also, you don't have to watch the livestream to support the channel. You can enter the channel and do what's known as 'ghosting'. Just pause the video and stay in the chat. Then you're free to do whatever is more important, and our channel has one more 'viewer'.

I'll have to start doing this.

Why don't we do a weekly gathering for newcomers and veterans of the site on the 360.

Guess you could call it a weekly gathering for us all.

Also It would help us (me) get to know you guys here better and stay on the same page so we can get any Q&A for the week out of the way.

Just a thought biggrin.gif

Archived