Gamercide's Community Playdate

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what, I will try to make it to this one. I know it will be really late for me, but I'm down to try to make it. I'm tired of not using my Live account at all lol. I'm down for whatever game either, I have Prey so that's not an issue. GTA5, any Guitar Hero, L4D 1or 2, Black Ops, or Halo 3.

I'm pretty sure I will be open that day, though I don't have prey. I could see if I can pick it up the weekend before or something like that.

Anyway, my choice would be PDZ again, since its got some unique modes and a large player count with a pretty stable netcode. I would be also up for stuff like any of the CoD games(cept CoD3 and MW2 since I don't have them anymore), or any of the Halo games.

Monday? 8-11pm? I could be on for an hour or two, but I get up at 4am for work so if that's okay then I'll be there. I vote Borderlands. Lot's more weapons and general mayhem to be had IMO. Gamertag: towncryer.

Being limited to 4 people online for co-op or arenas kind of puts a damper on that. Best possible scenario would be one of us, hosting for three others. We wouldn't be able to mingle with our own group.

If enough vote for Borderlands, though, I'll go with the vote and submit that as the game. Just please think it over.

towncryer is on the roster!

I'm going to make a decision between now and the next two hours. I'm either going to cancel the event, or try and have the date moved back.

I don't feel comfortable going into this event the way it is right now. Either way it goes, I want to thank those of you who have replied back and shown support for the event. If we get another event down the line, I hope you're still eager and willing to play.

Right now I'm finding out i we can push it back towards Nov 15th. That's when the Halo Anniversary comes out. I think that'd be a nice game to playdate with. Also, many of our members still in school, would be near or already on Winter break or something.

Hope we get it.

Archived