Borderlands

Bacon

Since we don't have a Gametime Section now, or I'm just completely blind, I'm posting this here.

We all love Borderlands pretty much, so this could just be a thread about setting up some games and stuff.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... That's kinda cool looking. I still wonder what the game would have looked like it the art direction didn't change. Maybe I would have liked it less, who knows? It kinda seems like it would have been like another post-Apocalyptic game.

I'm deeply saddened to say that I have only played Borderlands once. I had borrowed it for like 2 days from a buddy and couldn't get into it. It's ok offline, but I had no one to run it in co-op at the time. I will more than likely get it if there is a GOTY edition with all the DLC a la Fallout 3, but I have other games to finish at this time. I do wish to get into that game later on though, I really enjoyed the mechanics and style of the game.

Since we don't have a Gametime Section now, or I'm just completely blind, I'm posting this here.

We all love Borderlands pretty much, so this could just be a thread about setting up some games and stuff.

Good call man. Forgot the section for this. Added and topic moved. :D

Back on topic, yes you can all come help me farm BRAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!

• 3 months later...

Well, I lost all of my save data for Borderlands. I'm not too broken up over it aside from the fact that I lost all my pearl weapons, and two level 61 characters. Okay, I AM broken up over it. I was hoping I could get some help ranking back up, and grabbing those weapons again. *Looks at Rincon and PK* :D

Well, I lost all of my save data for Borderlands. I'm not too broken up over it aside from the fact that I lost all my pearl weapons, and two level 61 characters. Okay, I AM broken up over it. I was hoping I could get some help ranking back up, and grabbing those weapons again. *Looks at Rincon and PK* biggrin.gif

lol noob.

Well, I lost all of my save data for Borderlands. I'm not too broken up over it aside from the fact that I lost all my pearl weapons, and two level 61 characters. Okay, I AM broken up over it. I was hoping I could get some help ranking back up, and grabbing those weapons again. *Looks at Rincon and PK* :D

I'll help you out sometime. When do you head back to work?

Thanks Spawn, but i got it covered. I picked up a thumb drive, and Gamestop still had the unit I returned. Looks like I'll get back all my Borderlands stuff now. Plus I deleted all my gamertag and info associated with it from the return before I left

I know there aren't a lot of Gamestop fans out there, but I gotta say, they really went above and beyond to help me out.

• 3 months later...

Archived