Deadly Premonition Developers Are Looking For a Publisher

Gamercide

Deadly-3.jpg

The team at Access Games who are responsible for the 2010 release of the cheesey and quite possibly some of the worse graphics of the modern console era, Deadly Premonition, are looking for help.  What kind of help do you ask?  Unfortunately, they want to make another game and do not have the financial resources to do it.

Swery, the Director at Access Games put out a public call for help on their website and states that “I promise I’ll make something good!” and “I’ll work real hard!” among other one liners that are just begging to be made fun of.

If he is relying on those cries for help, Access Games might be waiting awhile before a publisher jumps on that “hit making” train.

via Access Games Blog (Scroll down for English translation)

View the full article

Just picked up Deadly Premonition today actually. Couldn't pass it up for less than $10. Had a couple of coupons. Too much stuff to work through right now to start it though.

Yea it's a pretty lengthy game, just try looking up ways to get unlimited ammo weapons before hand so you don't miss the chance later on in the game.

Archived