Pre Order Batman: Arkham City at Best Buy, Receive Robin as a Playable Character

Gamercide

untitled-21-1.jpg

Not sure who would want to play as the caped crusader’s sidekick Robin, but if you happen to be a fan of the smaller partner then you might want to pre order the upcoming Batman: Arkham City from Best Buy.

Best Buy announced that all pre orders that they receive for the highly anticipated and graphically gorgeous continuation of the Batman Arkham storyline for the PS3, 360, and PC will receive Robin who can be used a playable character in two challenge maps.  Yes that is correct.  The selling point is Robin for only two challenge maps.

via Batman Arkham City UK and Best Buy

View the full article

While I'm not a fan of the **** grayson robin. Based on the time line considering Babera Gordon is now orcale that would make Tim Drake Robin and Tim is awesome so I wouldn't mind playing as him. I would have preferd to play as **** Grayson as NightWing tho. I think the character has been played really interestingly over the years especially Jason Todd and now Damian Wayne really made for interesting dynamics between batman and his ward.

I thought Bruce's son became Batman after he was "killed". I'm probably wrong though, because I don't read the comics. I just keep up with the wiki page every now and then.

Atm **** Grayson is Batman and Damian Wayne is Robin. Bruce is alive and returned to the current time and is going around the world establishing Batman Inc (Batmen in different countries). Tim Drake is Red Robin now.

Archived