E3 2011 officially kicks off tomorrow!

ARMISTICErj

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:moses:video:gametrailers.com:714851" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Tags: <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com">GameTrailers.com</a>, <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-elder-scrolls/714851">E3 2011: Gameplay Walkthrough (Stream)</a>, <a href=" Games</a>, <a href=" 3</a>, <a href=" 360</a></p></div></div>

Dead Island looks really interesting but i'm afraid its gonna be really glitchy. as long as it has good controls it will be ok, but i read somewhere that someone that played a demo of it said the controls were clunky. I really hope its good though. thinking of zombie games i have dead rising 2 coming in the mail this week anyone up for some coop?

Also i saw during the Forza 4 reveal that there's gonna be head tracking with the kinect which is something i have said all along they need to take advantage in all racing games with the kinect. i hope it means they will allow u to look around your in-car view by moving your head back and forth and lean in to look in the rear view mirror. so simple but so awesome an idea i hope i am not the only one thinking that way.

Dead Island looks really interesting but i'm afraid its gonna be really glitchy. as long as it has good controls it will be ok, but i read somewhere that someone that played a demo of it said the controls were clunky. I really hope its good though. thinking of zombie games i have dead rising 2 coming in the mail this week anyone up for some coop?

Also i saw during the Forza 4 reveal that there's gonna be head tracking with the kinect which is something i have said all along they need to take advantage in all racing games with the kinect. i hope it means they will allow u to look around your in-car view by moving your head back and forth and lean in to look in the rear view mirror. so simple but so awesome an idea i hope i am not the only one thinking that way.

The head leans will aid in steering. That's all I know right now.

I'm excited for Skyrim. I'm such a fanboy it's just sad, but I really don't think they can disappoint me. I've been wrong before, but I can't imagine in 300 hours not finding something enjoyable. They've always told such good stories in their lore and side quests. It's really my favorite parts, and I hope they don't let me down.

Don't be surprised, if in the near future, that there's cross platform TF2 play between PC and 360. On GiantBomb's livecast from E3, Jonathon Blow (Braid) mentioned the cross platform play for TF2, when they were talking about cross platform play on Minecraft for 360. He was quickly shut down with, "No, that wasn't announced", to which he replied "Oh, that's what we heard earlier". For a moment afterwards, it was awkwardly quiet, as all involved tried to speak of something else, quickly.

This is my opinion of what I seen and heard as I watched the livecast. Doesn't mean it's true, or will come true. However, with cloud coming to 360, it starts to make a lot of sense. Now imagine if it is true, and what else can be involved. Left 4 Dead, anyone?

Watching the Microsoft E3 conference now. The live television feature is definitely a game changer. Cable companies have been around for a long time and with the revolution of the internet I think we'll see it come to an end in the not so distant future.

Don't be surprised, if in the near future, that there's cross platform TF2 play between PC and 360. On GiantBomb's livecast from E3, Jonathon Blow (Braid) mentioned the cross platform play for TF2, when they were talking about cross platform play on Minecraft for 360. He was quickly shut down with, "No, that wasn't announced", to which he replied "Oh, that's what we heard earlier". For a moment afterwards, it was awkwardly quiet, as all involved tried to speak of something else, quickly.

This is my opinion of what I seen and heard as I watched the livecast. Doesn't mean it's true, or will come true. However, with cloud coming to 360, it starts to make a lot of sense. Now imagine if it is true, and what else can be involved. Left 4 Dead, anyone?

Huh, missed that when I watched/listened last night, though I was kinda sick of hearing about MS/kinect stuff so I wasn't paying that close attention. Anyway, I can't see it happening unless they completely release TF2. TF2 through the orange box is years behind TF2 PC and has a worse hacker problem then CoD.

Man, Halo Anniversary looking it was built on Reach and only have 7 maps sucks. Don't get me wrong I liked Reach, but it doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Also, I was looking forward to Cyrteks new game, but I guess I'm not anymore since it's kinect.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/35145/E3_Halo_Anniversary_A_3999_Retail_Release.php

Remastered, with one button change to go back to the original graphics. It also now adds in co-op over LIVE or splitscreen and will retail for $39.99.

Archived