June 6th will be the last day for me...

ThermoNukePanda

The only problem with that is it's so hard to actually meet up with a FRIEND online. It's all random from my knowledge of the game and from what I've played, isn't it? It's not like I can invite you directly into my world from what I know.

I do like the game though, I just got sidetracked. Demon's Souls is amazing, hands down. It's brutal, it's dark and it's incredible. I really liked it. I was thinking of making a new character. I made a Royal magic user and I figure I'll try something new.

me and my friends were able to meet up with each other alot in there actually. because what you did was you put a beacon (well kinda) out there for the world to see. then your friend just walks up to it and joins your game. sometimes random people join instead of your friends, in which case you leave or kick them. the hardest part was the whole dead/alive thing you had to deal with

me and my friends were able to meet up with each other alot in there actually. because what you did was you put a beacon (well kinda) out there for the world to see. then your friend just walks up to it and joins your game. sometimes random people join instead of your friends, in which case you leave or kick them. the hardest part was the whole dead/alive thing you had to deal with

You'll have to help me out with that then. I haven't used my PS3 much and haven't messed around too much with the "multiplayer" in Demon's Souls, but I'm down to try it out!

What kind of character do you play as?

End your streak with a marathon of gaming.

With RRoD and other pitfalls, it's a great streak. Congratulations, psycho. =]

Yeah, I have 3 Xbox consoles. LoL If they suddenly all blew up, I'd probably drop another $199 on a new Arcade system if I had to just to keep my streak alive. hahaha

And I'm no psycho! Just dedicated.... or obsessed.... one of the two.

Can't you just start up Games for Windows? Wouldn't that count? It seems like something you can do in the background. Like.. just load up Tinker and shut it down. It takes seconds to do with no hardware other than your computer which is probably on a good percentage of the day anyway.

Can't you just start up Games for Windows? Wouldn't that count? It seems like something you can do in the background. Like.. just load up Tinker and shut it down. It takes seconds to do with no hardware other than your computer which is probably on a good percentage of the day anyway.

Yeah, you could, but quite honestly if my PC isn't on it's quicker to just turn on the Xbox and load up an XBLA quickly and then dashboard from the game's main menu.

That's not the point though. I've been doing it for waaaaay too long now. I think it's time to retire. 1,000 days is a feat in itself. LoL

• 10 months later...

I don't know when to stop or when I should even bother writing an article. I'm up to 1237 days (a little over three and 1/3 YEARS of consecutive play) now, and ranked #28 on the global leaderboards for gaming streaks.

Maybe I should wait till I hit 4 years? *shrugs*

You so need to do that! It would be interesting to hear about it.

It would be. I'm still considering someday writing an article about the addiction of getting more games than you can play through sales, and getting quotes from Chris, Dat, and Sed, seeing as I'm in the same boat now.

A cheater, that's who. LOL It's someone who has been banned/has his stuff reset by Microsoft/etc. Because he knows the people at 360Voice they fiddled with the system and let him use his new accounts/gamertags/etc and rolled over his previous streak info. It's kind of BS, but it is what it is. :)

It would be. I'm still considering someday writing an article about the addiction of getting more games than you can play through sales, and getting quotes from Chris, Dat, and Sed, seeing as I'm in the same boat now.

I have over 200 games now between my pc and console. Steam slowly kills my wallet.

Archived