Osama Bin Laden is Dead

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. 40 seals, 40 minutes. i'm reading it was a single gunshot wound to the head, not a drone. i wonder what caliber?

i hope obama has some huge nuts. we just slapped the **** out of an old hornets nest. not that i would ever take it back.

United States of America.

i never forgot. i'm a little misty eyed right now.

rot in hell. no, i mean it. ROT. IN. HELL.

Praise be to the troops. They paid the true price to make this happen.

Damn right, the servicemen and women deserve all the credit in the world. Those guys have been breaking their backs for the last 9 years, with very little support from the America public. This is their day.

Before I jump into the news sites, and being buried by a bunch of crap I've already known about... does anyone know what's the deal with his body being sent out to sea, in Islamic fashion? It's all over Twitter right now. Don't know if it's true, but if it is... I'm not sure I'm cool with that.

Yeah, like at least when we killed Saddam's sons we got to see the actual bodies live on air and you could watch Saddam being hanged if you wanted in videos on the internet. I found the burial at sea sketchy as well without seeing physical proof like a video or photo of his body. Something....but yeah, lol.

I'm guessing that there is no photo because his head got blown away. It's the only reason I can think of. I mean he was shot in the head.. so it's likely that his head doesn't quite look like a head. And putting a headless of half-headless corpse on TV is probably not cool with most folks.

I am surprised they buried him in only 12 hours. Hell they had another 12 hours to go there to get some info.

The FBI doesn't even know his true height. His sister supposedly comes to the US, denounces her brother and dies of cancer. Lucky DNA sample?

I don't know. I'm not believing any of this without more information. Would a picture of a partial head do it for me? Probably not. It's more than I'm getting now, though.

Osama has 600 family members: http://en.wikipedia....in_Laden_family

So yeah, no shortage of DNA to compare it to. All it takes is one or a few of those people to offer DNA.

I understand being skeptical since a lot of us thought he was dead 10 years ago, lol. I'm not among those who want to see some hamburger faced dead guy to confirm my suspicions though.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/inside-operation-brought-osama-bin-laden/story?id=13506413

Also, they kept her brain and blood samples for years, in case we ever caught or killed him. So, he was killed in Pakistan. Within 12 hours he was buried at sea. I guess they kept samples of the DNA on them at all times.

Supposedly, he was shot through the left eye and chest.

Archived