first dr manhatten, now sups?

MWB

the whole thing made me think of the guy saying "superman exists, and he's an american" and, he....left.

keep in mind i never read the graphic novel, i've only seen the movie.

"I was actually misquoted on that. I actually said, 'God exists, and he's American.' Now if that gives you a profound sense of religious terror, don't panic. It only means you're still sane."

Lol I loved The Watchmen, graphic novel and movie. The movie was one of those rare movies where they made changes that, in my opinion, actually made it better. Particularly how they did the ending.

This comic wasn't something that simply ran together because of the Bin Laden thing (god that's an understatement .. sorry for the bad choice of words). Comics are usually in production "plotting/writing/drawing/production/ect) months, even years, before they are printed and shipped. It's only a coincident that they happened to be around at the the same time.

Action Comics reaching issue 900 in a millstone in American comics and that's why it's newsworthy. It's lasted god knows how many generations and is STILL in print. There really isn't a hell of a lot of things that have survived in publication this long.

Archived