World of Warcraft

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I tried eso, and it was an ok mmo. But not the online elder scrolls game I wanted. If it is similair to wow I just tend to go back to wow. 

Even now without a raiding guild... Or any guild.... I have fun when I can play. Wouldnt hurt to have more people to play with. Gonna need them for the new xpac for sure

Come over to my server and join my guild.

We've got a nice solid core of people.

Wow is pretty dead right now because its the end of the xpac and there is literally nothiing to do.

I have alpha access for legion but haven't played around it a whole lot, but ti doesn't look ready to be launched this summer

17 hours ago, StealthyShadows said:

I tried eso, and it was an ok mmo. But not the online elder scrolls game I wanted. If it is similair to wow I just tend to go back to wow. 

I played the beta and it certainly didn't live up to my expectation either. Long as the keep making the other games I'll be happy. 

10 hours ago, Avahra said:

Wow is pretty dead right now because its the end of the xpac and there is literally nothiing to do.

I have alpha access for legion but haven't played around it a whole lot, but ti doesn't look ready to be launched this summer

I may take you up on that. I dont have time for serious raiding, but having people for pvp is always nice. And while I am not a hardcore raider anymore, I'm not retarded so I can pull my own . 

Are you still playing alliance?

10 hours ago, Avahra said:

I may take you up on that. I dont have time for serious raiding, but having people for pvp is always nice. And while I am not a hardcore raider anymore, I'm not retarded so I can pull my own . 

Are you still playing alliance?

Archived