World of Warcraft

I have seen many a horde faction change and come to the light, shun their evil ways and accept the banner of the LION and KING VARIAN AS THEIR FEARLESS LEADER.

We do not hate, we will accept you into our loving Night elf arms.

joinus.jpg

ive killed you fearless leader with 6 people, he was pathetic.

i may or may not consider the alliance come cata, but until then i remain loyal to the horde and its warchief

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a horde guild that raids our cities every night. The whole 6 alliance that are probably playing never offer any real resistance.

After faction changes (which by far was the most stupid idea ever) I watched the alliance on my server go from ok to nothing. The major guilds transferred off, and some of the better players went horde. However, even though we are out numbered I enjoy short que times, love my guildmates and wouldn't have it any other way. The horde races are ugly.

We have a horde guild that raids our cities every night. The whole 6 alliance that are probably playing never offer any real resistance.

After faction changes (which by far was the most stupid idea ever) I watched the alliance on my server go from ok to nothing. The major guilds transferred off, and some of the better players went horde. However, even though we are out numbered I enjoy short que times, love my guildmates and wouldn't have it any other way. The horde races are ugly.

so what your saying is, the horde is better because they stole all your players :P

as for raiding the major cities, ive done that twice. once all the pally with 40 people, and once on the druid with 6. eventually ill go do it on the dk, but he barely gets played as it is so who knows.

yeah they are the cooler race in cata for sure. although whether or not it will make people stay alliance i dont know. hard to think one race would could move that many people

thats why the day before cata, im going as close to the starting zone as i can on my 80. this way i can go do all the starting questing and one shot everything lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived