World of Warcraft

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss WoW. I used to play and started the game from day one when it first came out long long ago. I did not play beta though. Played for nearly 4 years haha. Finished Molten Core as a Mage, then became a Priest, then a druid. The list goes one but Horde ftw!

I want to come back but I know nothing else would get done lol.

Are you talking in numbers, then yes.

Skill, debateable.

i wish we were on the same battlegroup, id show you how wrong you are there

Ok, so I made 2 characters, one on Baelgun (Brotgul) and one on Darrowmere (Beedub). I've mostly been playing on Baelgun lately though. That's the one Horde character I made. The game's been ok so far, I've just been messing around with the early quests because I'm such a low level and whatnot.

How the heck do you level up in this game? Seems to be taking forever, I tried a quest, died too easily, so I figured I'd tryto gain a few levels before retrying and it takes like forever to gain enough experience through quests and killing crap to really gain levels quickly.

its just a combination of, questing, killing, dungeon diving and bg's. i think you might have been in a higher zone when i saw you earlier. plus rogues suck in the beginning

Do characters expire in this game like Diablo?

If so, then that would suck lol.

from what ive been told, if your account is inactive for more than 3 years they delete it

But do rogues eventually get good?

honestly, mine is sitting at 17 and i got bored of him. but the few people i know with a rogue at 80 really enjoy them. id say roll a mage cause im having a blast with it right now

If you're doing quests try to do yellow/green ones in your quest log. Those are the ones catered to your level.

I've never played a rogue, but they're pretty popular, especially in the PVP area of things

id honestly say unless you plan on pvping boll, try a different toon. or who knows you may like rogues, personally i found feral druid to be alot better then a rogue.

Archived