Serf Wars - Facebook Flash Based Game

Captain C0ncussi0n

Okay.. so I swore to myself I'd never join Facebook. There have been several reasons in my life why I've never felt the urge to join up but I finally broke down today and signed up.

One of the overwhelming reasons was because of this little flash based game called Serf Wars. It's sorta like Farmville meets Warcraft. You have to build your kingdom, build up your troops and you can either ally with your friends or go to war against them.

The art direction is super adorable and the music (which I'm a stickler about because I'm a musical fanatic) is damned good.

Also the mini-games you play to get more coins and resources to build your empire are fun to boot.

So, if you're inclined and you're on Facebook, I'd recommend checking out Serf Wars. It's good for killing 30 minutes here and there and maybe you'll be as pleasantly surprised as I was.

If you do check it out, let me know what you think. I know Karen would appreciate the feedback from first hand impressions as she works with several of the people directly responsible for the game at the studio she works for.

Archived