Torchlight Available On Xbla Today!

ThermoNukePanda

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Torchlight/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a7e

I think I might download it. I just got Dragon Age 2 but this will be fun for just a dungeon romp. Should be interesting.

1200 Space Bucks secures your purchase.

First Impressions:

Warrior Class: Meat and potatos hack and slash tank plus an ability to dole out AoE damage? Yeowch. In a good way.

Rogue Class: I didn't realize I was leveling so fast until my cough syrup was wearing off. In fact I thought I was hallucinating. Why? Because she is INSANELY POWERFUL. At least I found her to be. I didn't mess with any of the fancy-schmancy attacks. I concentrated in Ranged Weapon focus, Dual Wielding and Armor Expertise That's it. Just mash your attack button and have a weapon (or two) that leeches life and mana and before you can say "What did you do Ray?" everything around you is -dead-.

Wizard Class: Haven't played enough to get a good feel for it yet. I'm leaning towards putting 2 points into Dex, 2 points into Magic and 1 into Defense every level. Dual Wielding guns and then selecting skills to complement survival. I.E. Armor Expertise, Ranged Weapon Expertise and then once I unlock the Golems... oh baybeeee... look out.

Seriously though. It's a fun throw back to the Monty Haul days of my Diablo youth.

Lol I've barely played this game on PC. I play as an alchemist, but haven't gotten that far or high level. I love that gauntlet shock spell, it's so powerful. Basically all my encounters are me shooting at enemies until they cluster up, then running up and gibbing them all at once with a big blast. Bosses only ever really take like 2 or 3 hits with it too. lol

Torchlight 2, which is being developed now, will include co-op multi.

....my space bucks are already spent. In fact, there is space already allocated on my HD in advance for this.

Yes I would shamelessly whore myself out to be able to beta the sequel. I love the art, the music, hell I love everything about this game.