Tonight Is The Night, People

PeeKnuckle

Nothing wrong with that TC. I made it to the cast with about 5 minutes to spare because I had to go pick my wife up from the piano bar. lol . Had a great time last night and all the codes are sent! Congrats to all the winners. AND I'm only slightly hung over.

Nothing wrong with that TC. I made it to the cast with about 5 minutes to spare because I had to go pick my wife up from the piano bar. lol . Had a great time last night and all the codes are sent! Congrats to all the winners. AND I'm only slightly hung over.

LOL. I can see it now...Hurry up honey I have to stream a video game in 30 mins! lol. She's all...:huh::rolleyes:dry.gif:wacko::lol:

Yep, I'll be doing tonight. And I've already beaten the game and know some good spells.

While it may not be nearly as entertaining as watching drunk Dat try to play, I'm going to see how far I can get.

I'm going to also be starting a brand new game, rather than using my save to do a new game plus, because it would kind of mess up the game to just see me teleporting through all the levels. lol

Also I want to save that second playthrough to finish collecting the spells and secrets I'm missing, and doubt it would be fun to watch me play with a guide popping up every couple minutes.

Archived