Tonight Is The Night, People

PeeKnuckle

I'd really like it if everyone made the effort to show up and support Gamercide in this. I'm pretty sure Paradox will be stopping in to see how the giveaway is going, and I don't want to be embarrassed by a low turnout. Even if you go to bed early, you can still park your bums in the chat, and go to bed. Each person that shows up, adds to the viewer count. The higher that viewer count, the higher up on the main page our stream will be. The higher up on that main page, the more random people will come and join us.

Please try and show up. I'd like to do more things in the future with Paradox Interactive.

It's both tonight and tomorrow night at 10PM PST. If you don't know when that is, click here.

More information about the trivia giveaway

http://gamercide.org/?p=3480

The live stream

http://live.gamercide.org/index.php?action=link&user=gamercide or

Thank you, everyone. Let's try and make this as huge as we can make it. I appreciate it.

TEN PM PST!?!?!? DAAAAAMN YOU PKIZZLE!!

DAAAAAAMMMNNN YOOOUUU!!!!

I'll still try to leave my PC on. I have to work tomorrow, but at 1am EST I don't think I'll be participating much.

Maybe sometime I can arrange an EASTERN TIME ZONE slot for the streaming. LoL

It's at that time for a reason. We needed both dates to be the same time. We had a meeting to decide what time that would be good for both casters involved. Two different dates with two different times can kill an event. It's hard enough fitting all the information into a tweet, but also, people won't memorize two sets of times for two days. We want people to show up on Friday and Saturday.

If there were other casters here that could cast earlier, that would have been nice. Got to make do with what we have, though.

I fell asleep. I REALLY tried to stay awake, but I had a long day at work and before I knew it I passed out. Hard for me to stay up past 1am when I'm up and out of bed around 5am that morning. :(

However! Imma take a nice looooong nap this afternoon so I can swing on in tonight! Can't guarantee I'll participate but I'll definitely leave my computer on.

Archived