The Two Million Dollar Fake Horse

Banstyle

i doint see why you guys are so upset about this, no one forced anyone to buy it. they priced it and if people wanted it they bought it. others saw it as to much and passed.

They devs get the message that is fine to jack up the prices, and then they do. I think a good example is XBLA, up until Braid and Castle Crashers everything was priced 400-800. Now its 1200-800, occasionally a 400(though I can't think of any of the top of my head).

They devs get the message that is fine to jack up the prices, and then they do. I think a good example is XBLA, up until Braid and Castle Crashers everything was priced 400-800. Now its 1200-800, occasionally a 400(though I can't think of any of the top of my head).

eh, if something sells at one price they are going to see if they can get more out of it. if they can they get more profit. when they raise it to far enough people wont buy it and they will get the idea. honestly 25 dollars for something ill use everyday i play the game is very reasonable. im not going to run out of flight time, im not gonna get bored with it and stop playing it. and every toon i make will have access to enjoying it. i say its areasonable price for a mount tha scales where the only others i know of either cost about 2grand, or you have to get lucky with a seasonal event and get that .02% drop chance.

I didn't mean this thread as a dig on people who bought it, I should have realized there would be someone here who bought it. Whether Gamerciders buy this product or not would have made no difference. I just don't like the direction gaming is headed in general. To me, $25 is the price of a full game.

I didn't mean this thread as a dig on people who bought it, I should have realized there would be someone here who bought it. Whether Gamerciders buy this product or not would have made no difference. I just don't like the direction gaming is headed in general.

lol ban there are only three people here that play the game. and just for the record i didnt see it as a "dig on people"

ps my UI > Avahra's UI

ridicules priced dlc is the ONLY reason I have not bought the map packs for COD.

The ONLY reason I haven't bought map packs for CoD is because the game is absolutely terrible and I'm not in the business of supporting $60 betas, aka MW2 laugh.gif

It sounds like if you're a clicker you got carried.

Also, my UI is gorgeous. Nice and clean.

yes carried, thats why i was one of the last people alive

You probably bubblehearthed

nope, i was holding the lk at the end, bubble hearthing would have caused the wipe. although pugskin was mvp of the fight solohealing the last 8%

Archived