Giveaway Day!

Siren

Gamercide.jpg

:P) are the names of all you and the categories that you have been entered in depending on what consoles you own. I will first pick a prize from the prize hat and then a winner from the matching console or PC hat or shoe boxes. Once you win a prize your name goes into the trash for that giveaway unless you are in the PC games category. Those of you in that category have numerous chances to win, because we have more prizes in that category. Keep in mind that during this giveaway the big prizes can be pulled at any time! How exciting!

Today is the today! It's the Annual Gamercide.org Giveaway! This year it's being done a little bit differently. I have one hat that has all the prizes mixed up and separated into other hats and various shoe boxes (I ran out of hats

For anybody who wins the grand prize, you do not need to worry about hosting the giveaway next year. I shall be returning next year to be the hostess :)

Before I close this, I just wanted to say another big thank you to everyone who donated. This giveaway is unlike any other, because we are 100% member donated. How many websites can say that? That is what truly makes Gamercide unique and defines us a gaming community.

Also, thank you to everybody who has entered. It started out a bit hairy in the beginning with yelling and hair pulling, but we made it through and here we are. Thank you for putting up with everything :)

Check back here a bit later for the start of the giveaway! Best of luck to everybody!

Fourth Prize is.......12 copies of Osmos via a Steam Gift from Dat.

The winners are....

-Sayterra (Captain Concussion's woman)

-MadMikeMan

-AltF4_ToExit (name has been changed to rightful name. Mistake on my end. Nobody is out a prize)

-LG

-Jarlan

-UnderxOath

-Elite Effect

-Akourah

-PK

-GG

-Bacon (gets a Mac copy)

-CoyandChris

The Twelfth Prize is......9 different Xbox 360 Games from eminutia!

The winners are......

BioShock - PK

COD2 - Sky

COD3- TC

Dark Sector - UnderxOath

Oblivion GOTY - vectordream

Prey - Pogre

Mass Effect - Jarlan

Rainbow Six Vegas - Ban

Note...on the giveaway prize page I said Dark Sector twice. That was my mistake while typing that up. There is only one copy of Dark Sector. My apologies.

18th Prize is.......oh snap again! Another big prize! It's the Staff of Gamercide: We Love Our Members Pack. The pack contains:

Alan Wake

BioShock 2 Limited Edition

Command Conquer: Red Alert 3

Tropico 3

Soul Calibur IV

Wet

1600 MS Points Card

These are all for the 360 and the winner is......AltF4_ToExit

The 20th Prize is......4 Blacks Ops Bandannas from LG.

The winners are....

-GG

-Sed

-UnderxOath

-CodyHD

*Break time. I'm going to take a 30 minute break here. Need to refuel and get the kids settled. Hope everybody is having fun! More prizes to come!!!!

Archived