Magicka

PeeKnuckle

I was going to look into a review copy for one of us. So, unless Chris or Siren wants to review it, hold off on buying it for now.

If I decide to get it, I would buy it before the 31st for that bonus DLC with the extra spell, but I could definitely review it if we get a code and Chris or Siren don't care to.

There is no way I'mma going to be able to review it. I love new games and all, but Coy has been hogging the PC lately with her anime and I just got the two new 360 games and am working on the interview with Trendy and getting them set up on the Xbox forums/etc/etc/etc.

I will look into checking it out when I can though, if I can ever get on the PC again. LoL

Messed around in it a little bit. The pointy hat alternate look for getting the game before the 31st is awesome because it makes you look like a black mage from Final Fantasy if you use a blue robe. The meteor spell is epic, too, but you'd better be ready with a bubble shield.

No development team members were involved in the making of this video as they’re stuck in their cave working on patches to fix the current online issues, adding content and implementing player requests like keyboard mapping and more. For those having trouble with the online co-op, the multi-player is running smoothly over LAN and local co-op.

Archived