Mr Rogan

PeeKnuckle

Don't let his past jobs or drug use sway your opinion on what he talks about. The man is highly intelligent, and fed up with today's generation.

Also, drug use can change your views. They can. I'm not advocating drug use, but don't fall into what the government/media wants you to believe. There is "dope" that makes you incredibly stupid, but there's also substances that can benefit different things.

Human's have been using 'drugs' since the dawn of man. They're still used in important rituals around the world, and they're used in medicine as well. If we limit ourselves or deem it all negative, because a portion of humans abuse it... it doesn't mean that all of it is bad. If you want to say no to drugs, that's entirely fine and that person's choice. Be aware however, that the people who do choose to use them, know their experiences, and know the negatives and positives associated with them.

With all that aside, go back and listen to the man with new eyes and ears. He lays down in isolation tanks, and tries to think beyond the ordinary and mundane. Listen to his talk about humans as bacteria, infecting planet Earth. One of the commenters on his youtube video was right, I believe. In the future, Rogan will be viewed as a visionary and forward thinker. I wholly believe that.

Also, http://www.ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html

Oh I listened to, understood, and fully agree with what he's saying in the video. It was awesome. I just don't support the use of mind altering and potentially damaging, or temporarily impairing substances for recreation, other than medication, out of personal views, nothing the Government's burned into me. I'm not gonna be on a high horse about never wanting to do alcohol/drugs, I just don't see the point, and people don't seem to have common sense about not driving/etc. with the stuff in them. Lol, like you've said before, I'm already so different/eccentric "it must be nice to not have to do drugs" XD.

I do agree that the mainstream public seems to not care or want to think about the nature of the universe, wrapped up in their TV dramas etc. I think we need another Renaissance.

Also, drug use can change your views. They can. I'm not advocating drug use, but don't fall into what the government/media wants you to believe. There is "dope" that makes you incredibly stupid, but there's also substances that can benefit different things.

I agree PK. Rogan is one of the more forward thinking celebrities out there. I've been a fan for a long time. Him being a part of the UFC now is just a bonus. :P

*Edit from the Wiki article:

"Rogan expressed that he does not follow any organized religion because he feels it is all the work of man. Rogan also said that he is not completely opposed to the concept of a "higher power" such as a God, however views the concept of God as part of nature that exists in everything."

I feel much the same way.

Archived