A. R. E. S.: Extinction Agenda

Dateranoth

We did indeed! We also did all the sound effects. And none of the fart noises.

Who said that? WHAT. I would grab this but I've given my free codes away to some kind folk who are gonna give them away, I'll be sure to post about it on my twitter account @hyperduckchris !

If anyone has problems running the full Steam version after downloading, download the XNA Redistributable http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=53867a2a-e249-4560-8011-98eb3e799ef2

Wax had problems with his crashing, so we looked on the Steam forums. The error was found, and everyone seems to be enjoying it now. Look for an update that will include this file.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722559&page=3

Pretty awesome game. I was streaming it for a bit last night. Will probably stream it again tonight for a while too. :)

I also had the crashing problem. Found the fix for it right away from the Steam forums. Thanks for posting it for everyone PK.

Yeah as PK has nailed it already, I figure I have nothing to add :( the main forum is there > http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1068

For anybody wanting to post any other problems/praise (like OMG THE SOUNDTRACK AND AUDIO DESIGN WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD SOUNDS LIKE A DUCK MADE IT.. NO WAIT.. TWO DUCKS, is that weird to say out loud?)

I missed EarWaxs justin.tv stream today but I heard he was possibly giving away A.R.E.S STEAM Codes!? What kind individual could have possibly supplied those?! And he ain't the only one giving them away either, is he.. PK :)

SALL IM SAYIN! SALL IM SAYIN!

I definitely need to get an Xbox controller to use since the PC gamepad I have does not work with it. The game is hella hard with just a mouse & keyboard! I can't tell you how many times I died during that jumping section where that huge robot thing is climbing up the walls underneath you and knocking the platforms away and you have to quickly keep jumping upwards in between them. LoL

But yes Mecha, the soundtrack is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'm loving the full game.

I definitely need to get an Xbox controller to use since the PC gamepad I have does not work with it. The game is hella hard with just a mouse & keyboard! I can't tell you how many times I died during that jumping section where that huge robot thing is climbing up the walls underneath you and knocking the platforms away and you have to quickly keep jumping upwards in between them. LoL

But yes Mecha, the soundtrack is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'm loving the full game.

LOL, I use the mouse and keyboard, but I had to use a controller at that point.

LOL, I use the mouse and keyboard, but I had to use a controller at that point.

No kidding you, I must have died at LEAST 80 times. I ended up getting past it, but only by switching to using the arrow keys instead of WASD. Even still, took me another 20 or so tries at that point too.

Archived