Liar Game

SycoYAFF

So, my friend recently introduced me to this Manga called Liar Game.

"Nao Kanzaki, an honest and naive college student, receives 100 million yen (about $1,000,000) and an invitation to participate in the "Liar Game Tournament". The aim of the game is to trick the other players out of their hundred million yen. At the end, the winner gets the hundred million and the loser is a hundred million yen in debt. She discovered her opponent was her elementary school teacher, Mr. Fujisawa. When Nao was easily tricked into giving her opponent the 100 million yen, she asks Shinichi Akiyama, an ex-convict and genius who recently got out of jail, for help. Though Akiyama was reluctant at first, he agrees to help on the condition that he takes half of the prize money Nao receives as his reward. Akiyama succeeds in taking all the money and winning the game for Nao. However, Nao and Akiyama's success at the Liar Game is far from over as they get dragged back in the game each time. Though initially unwilling participants, the pair choose to continue in the game in order to discover the true nature of the organization involved and to try and free other participants from the Liar Game."

REALLY INTERESTING. It is very Death Note-esque, which is good.

That looks like Death Note alright... Minus the demons and weird notebook. Sounds cool enough, I may check it out. A few of my friends are huge on manga, so they will be pretty intrigued by this one. That would be a pretty interesting situation if that ever happened for realz.

In other news, have you seen the latest Naruto and Bleach Mangas? They were effin awesome!

Archived