Marvel vs Capcom 2 General Discussion

SycoYAFF

Team San Francisco pwns all others! LOL

war_machine4.gifjuggernaut1.gifzangief3.gif

But seriously I love SonSon, and Hayato is cool too. Still working on figuring out who my third "go-to" character will be.

sonson0.gifhayato4.gif

Cool thread, but I don't think it will see much activity, except maybe like us and putty organizing matches occasionally.

And this is the site for seeing all of the characters' color options: http://www.geocities.jp/web_of_oneself/mvsc2/color_ryu.html

Nice, I didn't know you guys had the game, I got the game when it first launched. I haven't played in a while, so I'm quite a bit rusty, but I still have a few mains that I'm adequate with. Two of my main teams are Jin, Hayato, and Wolverine and my other team is Akuma, Shuma-Gorath, and Blackheart.

Nice, I didn't know you guys had the game, I got the game when it first launched. I haven't played in a while, so I'm quite a bit rusty, but I still have a few mains that I'm adequate with. Two of my main teams are Jin, Hayato, and Wolverine and my other team is Akuma, Shuma-Gorath, and Blackheart.

YEAH! You gotta get in on our fights man, it's always nice to have an extra opponent. I'll send a a FR.

Cool, I accepted your FR, don't mind the wee-tarded profile. I kind of have a habit of attracting a particular stalker for a bit so I had to change the info stuff so they would get thrown off. It's worked for a while but uh...yeah I don't usually type stuff like that lol. I'm usually online, but I may be away for awhile because I end up doing stuff around the house and forget to shut it off. Anywho, I can definitely link up with you guys when you feel like playing. If I'm ever on just send a party invite my way.

Oh man, I may have to join once.. but I feel like it will be a big de ja vu all over again, although last time it was UFC and I got whooped by the sham-wow guy.....

Nah, that was Brad who was playing. He doesn't have this game ALTHOUGH HE SHOULD GET IT.