The Annual Gamercide.org Giveaway

Siren

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I mentioned I love the countdown timer on the website? It gives me goosepimples!

Completely Siren's idea. She asked if we could do it and I found a pretty neat Wordpress plug-in that allowed it. I like it as well. Can be setup and used for multiple purposes actually. Might set it up to countdown to my birthday after the giveaway. :lol:

Quick Note.....if you have or are planning to enter the contest please post from your PC only. This is for everybody's benefit so that everybody gets a fair chance. Anybody caught trying to create multiple accounts to gain advantage in this contest will be removed from the contest and will be dealt with by Gamercide Administrators. If any members on here are caught trying to help somebody create multiple accounts you too will be removed from the contest and you will also be dealt with by Gamercide Administration. Any issues with this, PM myself or any of the Administration. They are the ones who's name appears in red letters. Cheating is not tolerated in any Gamercide giveaway or contest.

Thank you

Crunch Time everyone! This is your last chance to get your entry in. You have until 8 pm tomorrow night (January 22) and that is it. Then this thread will be locked until the day of the giveaway.

Major thank yous to everybody who entered and donated. This year is going to be awesome!

Alright everyone. The time has come and the entry period is over. I'll be announcing the donators and their prizes very soon! I'm not going to lock this thread.....I have no clue why I said that, lol.

I'll be announcing the donators and their prizes very soon!

In this I am interested. With anticipation I shall await the awesomeness.

I don't think we've done it that way before, just announced the prizes during the giveaway. Guess it works this way because the entry period is over, though. Keep up the good work, Siren. :)

Archived