The Annual Gamercide.org Giveaway

Siren

Untitled.png

The Annual Gamercide.org Giveaway

What: The Annual Gamercide.org Giveaway

When: January 29, 2010 (subject to change)

Time: Beginning at 12p.m. eastern until ?

Host: Siren Assassin

Who’s Invited: You!

BYOB

Rules for Contestants

~I catch you complaining at all about any of the prizes that you win, you lose that prize and your name is out of the entire contest including the grand prize drawing. There will be no exceptions!!!!

~If you win a prize and a.) have the item or b.) do not want it, keep it to yourself or discuss a trade with somebody in private.

~You must submit your name, gamertag, and mailing address along with what consoles you own. Also include if you own a PC and what kind of games it can run.

~You must have your name into me by January 22. Any received after that will NOT be included in the contest.

~Email siren@gamercide.org or send me a PM with your information.

Rules for Prize Donations

~Send me the name of the item that you are donating and the quantity, along with if you want to remain anonymous.

~Information must be received by January 22 to be included into the drawing.

~Email siren@gamercide.orgor send me a PM with the prize donation information.

~When your prize is announced and a winner is chosen during the contest, I will send you their mailing information. Do not contact them. This is to protect the privacy of those that wish to remain anonymous.

Rules for the Contest:

~The winners will be posted in the forum as their name is chosen out of a random generator.

~Smaller prizes will go first, leading up to the grand prize.

~If you win a prize for a certain category, your name is taken out of that drawing. For example: The Grim Reaper wins a prize in the PS3 category. He can no longer win a prize for the PS3 category. You still have a chance to win prizes in other categories.

~If you win a prize, you do not need to anything, but a celebratory dance.

~It is up to the donator when you receive your prize.

~Any issues with prizes are to be discussed between the winner and the donator.

Any questions regarding the contest can be discussed in the thread this appears in or sent to siren@gamercide.org and in a PM.

Quick Note.....if you have or are planning to enter the contest please post from your PC only. This is for everybody's benefit so that everybody gets a fair chance. Anybody caught trying to create multiple accounts to gain advantage in this contest will be removed from the contest and will be dealt with by Gamercide Administrators. If any members on here are caught trying to help somebody create multiple accounts you too will be removed from the contest and you will also be dealt with by Gamercide Administration. Any issues with this, PM myself or any of the Administration. They are the ones who's name appears in red letters. Cheating is not tolerated in any Gamercide giveaway or contest.

Thank you

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wondering how many people we have in the contest so far? Has everyone signed up? I'm going to try to spend what time is left to get more members here, and maybe they can be active enough to sign up too.

Not all of the members that post here regularly or stop in to say hi every now and then have signed up yet.....I think so far we are looking at 10 people who signed up as contestants for the giveaway since I posted this.

Speaking of that....there is still time to sign up and donate if you wish!

Archived