The Humble Bundle 2!

Kevnvek

I just got an e-mail from the people at The Humble Bundle with a code to activate all of my Humble Bundle games on Steam, which is pretty sweet. Anyone who registered and got it should be getting one, too. Also in the message was this awesome little tidbit:

P.S. we have been hard at work on the second Humble Indie Bundle and will send you another email soon to let you know when it's ready.

Having only paid $1 for the first one, I think I'll go up to $5 for this one lol, which is as much as the indie packs Steam released on discount last week.

Can't for the life of me figure out how to run Revenge of the Titans.

Download it, go through the install, and try to play it after install, nothing comes happens. Click the shortcut on my desktop, mission shortcut. Some thing from programes list.

Went searching for the files and alls I could find was

Music(which is a folder and does have all the music in it)

jinput-dx8.dll

jinput-raw.dll

lwjgl.dll

msvcr71.dll

msvcr100.dll

OpenAL32.dll

Unistall

With the excpetion of Music and Unistall, I can't do anything with those files.Already tried google and I could barely find anything on the game let alone support for it, ugh.

I believe they said something about that game and maybe another one being in development, so you may have to keep checking your Humble Bundle download link to see if they update it with the full install. You may receive an e-mail when it is fully released, too. Not quite sure how it works.

EDIT: Check here. You can at least get the demo for it: http://www.puppygames.net/revenge-of-the-titans/

GAH! I give up on Machinarium. I've tried every single resolution, and the objects never align correctly. If I have to hover below or to the side of an object to click "on it", there's something wrong. I can't play a game that way.

*Edit* Insult to injury! Their website aligns correctly with my mouse, at my normal resolution. http://machinarium.net/demo/ WHATEVER

*edit 2* Got it finallly. Have to disable display scaling on High DPI settings in properties.

Got mine right away. Are you checking the correct email you bought the bundle with? Double check the spelling of the email etc?

Yep, and I have the google checkout receipt. Now that I think of it, I believe I purchased the first one and never got it either.

Archived