Open Beta: Poisonville

PeeKnuckle

Don't even bother. I got banned for saying "fuck this game". Like, instantly banned by the game.

It's an m rated game, made by PLAYBOY.

Whatever. It sucked anyways. Takes 5 minutes to load. When you are finally loaded in, you're already dead. People camp the one spawn point.

FUCK THIS GAME

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That is epic PK. I don't think I've ever heard you say that you've been banned from a game before. That is amazing. Thanks for making me smile this morning. :) Maybe I should try to see how quickly I can get banned too. LoL

I think it was a swear filter in the chat. I was banned instantaneously, right after saying it.

It's in beta, so there were no cutscenes with swearing. Just a gimped character creation screen and then you're in the game. No tutorial, no instructions. Just thrust into the game world, where people prey on you loading in.

It's seriously a POS.

You're right, it does suck. five minutes in and it still hasn't loaded the one room environment.

But places reporting on this open beta, claim...

"downloads are so small that the game is playable even with slow Internet connections – such as ISDN – and without long waiting times ."

I have a 24-25Mbps download speed. It should not take 5-10 minutes to load a screen, each time you die. That's not gaming. It's waiting.

Archived