City Of Heroes: Going Rogue

Captain C0ncussi0n

http://www.cityofheroes.com/en.html

Ever wanted to be a super hero (or a super villain) growing up as a kid? Maybe you tied a towel around your neck pretending it was a cape like Superman's, or you tinkered in unr dad's garage trying to turn the lawnmower into a suit of armor like Iron Man.

Well...now a days, it's a little easier to get closer to being a caped crusader or a dastardly villain. Even after 5 years, the City of Heroes MMO is still going strong and with their latest release/update/expansion "Going Rogue" it gives you the ability to have your hero "go to the dark side" or have your villain "redeem him/her self" and swap sides. (Not to mention if you're looking for a HUGE character customization ability, City of has TONS to offer.)

If you haven't checked it out, I say why not try now? They've recent;y had a HUGE graphics overhaul and it's -shiny-.

If you've played in the past and it's been a long while, now's a great time to visit Paragon again. In fact, if you've ever been on the Virtue server there is now an 'Old Timer' gathering in Gemini Park in Galaxy City every 2 Saturdays for people who're returning.

So stop on by, give it a try, and if you do hop on Virtue, the 'unofficial' Roleplaying server, (There's bunches of player run events, radio stations i.e. The Cape, etc..) add @Original 'Sin to your Global Friend list. That's me.

Archived