Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Captain C0ncussi0n

Do you miss the days of Double Dragon, River City Ransom, Final Fight and Golden Axe?

Do you long for 4 player beat'em up action?

Do you wish you could reclaim a bit of the old 8 & 16 bit era with a heavy dose of Epicness?

If you've answered Yes to any of these questions, then download the demo of Scott Pilgrim VS. The World -NOW-

Played this last night with Karen and it reminded me SO much of my youth. Gods, I sound like an old fart typing that but it's true. Pure unadulterated fisticuffs and fanservice with a hefty dose of nods to game culture and geekdom fills this side scrolling 4 player button masher. What I really liked was how every character has different styled moves and that you actually 'level up' as you go along, learning more complicated combinations.

So.. enough of me gushing.

Go forth. Be Epic. Rock On like a Sex Bomb-Om.

I really like the demo and am seriously thinking about getting it. The gameplay is essentially like Castle Crashers. The lack of online multiplayer is probably the only reason I haven't gotten it yet.

I haven't seen the movie or read any of the comics either lol. Probably going to see the movie soon, and may check out the comics eventually since I hear so much about them and they sound decent.