Free Steam Call of Duty: MW2 weekend

PeeKnuckle

Beginning this Thursday, April 8, gamers around the world can play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer free of charge during a special Free Weekend promotion on Steam. The definitive online experience, Modern Warfare 2 returns with a host of new perks and enhancements. Those who wish to enjoy every moment of the Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer Free Weekend may pre-load Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer now. There is no obligation to participate.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/3674/

Beginning this Thursday, April 8, gamers around the world can play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer free of charge during a special Free Weekend promotion on Steam. The definitive online experience, Modern Warfare 2 returns with a host of new perks and enhancements. Those who wish to enjoy every moment of the Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer Free Weekend may pre-load Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer now. There is no obligation to participate.

http://store.steampo....com/news/3674/

I knew i missed something.... i was to busy playing the Need for speed world closed PC beta session.... but if i did downloaded the free MW2 multiplayer, it would of took 4 days just to download it... i dunno why but steam downloads the slowest for me >.<

I knew i missed something.... i was to busy playing the Need for speed world closed PC beta session.... but if i did downloaded the free MW2 multiplayer, it would of took 4 days just to download it... i dunno why but steam downloads the slowest for me >.<

Eh, was short free weekend anyhow. I think it ended early Sunday. As for your steam downloads, check your settings under Downloads tab. Make sure it's selected your proper connection speed and the location nearest to you. Sometimes it doesn't auto select properly.

Archived