Lost *Spoilers*

Elite Effect (Jon)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't put it together that way either. In fact, I was going to make a "Wtf was THAT ending about!?!" post, but watch Locke start walking now. :o

Really I just saw it as Desmond was the first one to figure it out. He is going to go from person to person making them understand, sort of giving them a push like Jacob did.

Really I just saw it as Desmond was the first one to figure it out. He is going to go from person to person making them understand, sort of giving them a push like Jacob did.

Jack will "fix" him at the hospital where everyone will now show up.

Yup. Except Desmond sort of gave Locke a push with a ton of car at about thirty miles an hour. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Tonite's episode was insanely good. By far my favorite this season, I was on the edge of my seat the entire last 30 minutes. As an avid Lost fan, who has been with the series since the beginning, I was deeply upset that (Spoiler.)

Jin, Sun, Sayid, and Frank died. It pissed me off. But it made for an epic episode.

Now, with that said. What is everyone's opinion on tonite's episode?

Tonite's episode was insanely good. By far my favorite this season, I was on the edge of my seat the entire last 30 minutes. As an avid Lost fan, who has been with the series since the beginning, I was deeply upset that (Spoiler.)

Jin, Sun, Sayid, and Frank died. It pissed me off. But it made for an epic episode.

Now, with that said. What is everyone's opinion on tonite's episode?

spoiler

Well it never actually showed Frank die. I think he is alive honestly just because it didn't show anything on his death at all.

*Spoiler*

Well damn. I dunno man. Jin and Sun are the only ones they really showed. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull some kind of plot twist, move the island again or something and they're not dead. Good episode.

**SPOILERS**

All the deaths will stick according to Lindelof and Cuse (On the island anyway, not in LA X). They said that Sayid's death was to prove that he was still good. Basically if you told him he was bad, he would be bad. If you told him he was good, well, he'd be good. Found it kind of gross that everyone swam through "bits of Sayid" to get off the sub. EWWW!!

Sun and Jin had been expendable since season one really. They were used as a means to push the story along, but never really had a purpose that I could see. Their deaths just weren't as powerful to me as most people seem to think.

Frank won't be dead. They didn't show him floating or anything, so he won't be. My question is, where are Richard, Ben, and Miles? 2 episodes and nothing from them. WTH?

Spoiler

Yeah, I had my doubts about Frank...But I mean, c'mon. He got hit with a blast door off a sub, and nobody came to help him. He could have pulled an act of magic, and made it out. As for Jin, and Sun. It kind of looked like Sun drowned first, and Jin let her go. So, maybe. Just maybe, he made it out? I really really doubt it though. Just thinking of some ideas. Sayid is for sure dead, as dead can get.

Archived