Lost *Spoilers*

Elite Effect (Jon)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone notice there were no black people in Heaven except for Rose? LOLOL

Like in the church scene at the end had essentially every character from the entire show, EXCEPT for main black character such as Walt, Michael and Eko.

Kind of strange if you ask me.

Did anyone notice there were no black people in Heaven except for Rose? LOLOL

Like in the church scene at the end had essentially every character from the entire show, EXCEPT for main black character such as Walt, Michael and Eko.

Kind of strange if you ask me.

Well Michael and Mr. Eko did "bad things" so they (or at least Michael) remained on the island as the ones who whisper. I kind of liked and disliked the ending at the same time. It just bugged me that rather than reveal most of the mysteries that ran through the whole show in the finale, they just revealed what the mystery of the flash sideways, introduced in the last season, was.

Well at least they did kind of show the origins of Jacob and the Man in Black throughout the season, as well as the light in the middle of the island.

I got a very old religious vibe from it. Not talking the typical stuff, either. I mean like Locke and Ben. How Ben was jealous of Locke and wanted all that he had. He then chose to be the only one who didn't pass on (much like the island).

I liked it.

Lindelof and Cuse's alternate endings from Kimmel:

This is a take on the finale by what is believed to be one of the writers. It doesn't give you any explanation really, but affirms a lot of what I believed to be true about the ending. Pretty good read, even if it isn't one of the real writers:

http://lostmediamentions.blogspot.com/2010/05/someone-from-bad-robots-take-on-finale.html#disqus_thread

• 2 months later...

Archived