Batman: Arkham City

Dateranoth

So, I read the Game Informer cover story just now, and I have to say I am stoked! This is looking to be even better than the last one. Not going into detail here, just wanted to start a thread and express my excitement :) .<BR><BR>

Well, I guess I can put this here at least.<BR><BR>

Game Informer Reveal, Should release more through the month.<BR><BR>

<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="505" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f7PRkNSwFOE?hl=en_US" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I guess I can start posting both small and large versions. However, if you are scrolling that means you are running a resolution less than 1280x720. Which would most likely be 1024x768. Which then in turn means, either a really old LCD monitor (CRTs usually supported above 1024x768)or laptop computer. Or you don't have your resolution setup right. I'll just start using 800x600 when posting. This thread now has 4 embeds of arkham. So, I'm going to remove them and repost the main one. So, refer to top. ;)

I USED to not have a problem with viewing the bigger ones either. That was until my 52" main TV blew up. Had to take the 32" LCD I was using as a PC monitor to use as my main tv and now I have a crap 21" LCD for my PC monitor that only supports up to 1024x768. :(

I USED to not have a problem with viewing the bigger ones either. That was until my 52" main TV blew up. Had to take the 32" LCD I was using as a PC monitor to use as my main tv and now I have a crap 21" LCD for my PC monitor that only supports up to 1024x768. :(

21" LCD that's only 1024x768? That think must be old. lol. That's a legitimate excuse though :)

Archived