***Game Deals Thread***

Dateranoth

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sweet for $34.99 at Kmart. :) Plus since you're buying it new you're entitled to download the first DLC for free.

It's a decent game. Kind of short, but it's very atmospheric. Definitely play it at night with the sound cranked and the lights out.

OLD GODS OF ASGARD FTW!!!!

Are these available online as well? I think I might as well get it. I'm getting paid on Wednesday anyways. I'm on a horror-ish gaming binge right now too.

Edit: I just checked and they are. Guess I'll be getting it soon enough. We don't have any K-Marts around here so online is the way to go for me.

Huge sale at Gamestop right right:

http://www.gamestop....spx?loc=viewall

You can buy a ton of games used.

Perfect Dark 360 for $2.50!

Condemned for $3.99! Condemned 2 for $4.99! (Great games!)

Gears of War for $4.99!

Two Worlds for $3.49! (still not worth it, but I beat the damn game! LoL)

Condemned 1

Condemned 2

Ninja Gaiden 2

Prey

Timeshift

Darkvoid

LEGO Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda

Soul Calibur IV

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

ALL OF THOSE for $52. Worth it? I kinda want SW:TFU, but Soul Calibur IV and Dark Void are $10 new and my code doesn't work on them, so I could remove one or both of those and get it for $42 or $32.

But if I think about it, this is TEN GAMES for less than the price of ONE NEW ONE. I think I should get this, but don't know if I should go the cheaper route of removing a couple of the new ones, or go crazy and get them all. I can't wait to see a MASSIVE box in the mail if I do. XD

THAT'S THE POWER OF CAG16 + EDGE CARD, COMBINED WITH A GAMESTOP SALE, THESE DEALS CAN'T BE BEAT! BILLY MAYS HERE TELLING YOU TO BUY NOW!

EDIT: Got it. Removed Dark Void, added Deadly Premonition, $57. I may have to take pictures of the massive box I get in the mail. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't a post for a deal it's a request from me. My gold subscription runs out in the middle of next month so if u guys wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for a deal on a 12 month card for me thanks.

so i wasn't able to get my renewal takin care of cause my car needed new intake gaskets so i have been kinda broke. so again... if any of you come across a cheap 12 month card please let me know.

*EDIT I didn't think to check if the sale at amazon was still going that someone had mentioned and it is so i just bought one on there. yay! thanks.

All id and Bethesda games. for $69.99.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4917/ (look at that list of games! 27 in all!)

Even if you don't want the whole pack, there's individual savings, too. Like Oblivion Game of the Year Deluxe, for $8.49. "includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions plus Fighter's Stronghold Expansion, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor and much more."

Meanwhile, Morrowind GotY is still $19.99. lol

All id and Bethesda games. for $69.99.

http://store.steampo...d.com/sub/4917/ (look at that list of games! 27 in all!)

Even if you don't want the whole pack, there's individual savings, too. Like Oblivion Game of the Year Deluxe, for $8.49. "includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions plus Fighter's Stronghold Expansion, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor and much more."

Meanwhile, Morrowind GotY is still $19.99. lol

The only individual saving I see is Oblivion. :(

Archived