I Hate Nintendo

Super Kev

Here's a crazy story .. so I'm fat .. okay I really should do something about that instead of drinking my woes away. I've had the Wii Fit Balance board for 1 or 2 years now .. Tam uses it a lot and I did at the beginning, stopped for a while and over the past couple months decided that I should try to get rid of a few extra pounds use this thing everyday on top of our regular gym exercising. Well now my Balance Board is busted and all ****** up with an error message that repeats "Please step off me and hit A..". I called tech support, who was very nice but was useless and now if I want this thing working I have to send it in for repairs. It'll be somewhere around $50-$70 to fix the stupid thing. I normally wouldn't be to upset about it but I hate Nintendo so much and with the Playstation Move and Xbox Kinect coming out soon I really can't imagine using the Wii for anything BUT Wii Fit.

I hate you Nintendo .. I hate you so much!

It made my mii look like a damn balloon. even though I scored the best on all the games out of everyone. Thanks wii fit.

LOL I have the same problem, only on someone ELSE's Wii. I don't have a Wii. I went over my friends house and made a Mii, gave it my height and weight and it exploded in fatness. Mine is the only overweight looking Mii on the system. Every time I come over and play I see my porkly self run across the screen. I hate it! I keep wanting to ask them if I can edit it but I don't want to act like it bothers me.

I made a second Mii called Fat Kev and only use it on the Wii. I keep forgetting to call Nintendo so they can ship me a box. Tam wants this thing fixed and I do like how accurate a scale it is so it keeps me on my toes about eating and exercising, but I think when we get Kinect and some of it's fitness games Wii Fit will die slowly.

I made a second Mii called Fat Kev and only use it on the Wii. I keep forgetting to call Nintendo so they can ship me a box. Tam wants this thing fixed and I do like how accurate a scale it is so it keeps me on my toes about eating and exercising, but I think when we get Kinect and some of it's fitness games Wii Fit will die slowly.

Despite some of my thoughts about the Kinect... I do believe Nintendo will have some serious competition if it catches on.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Not used my Wii in about a year.

My *** on the other hand :P

But seriously, was really disappointed with the Wii having been a Nintendo fan from the Gamecube and DS :(

Wii was seriously lacking graphically with cheap add ons a plenty and gimmicky games that got old fast.

They even dumbed down the Metroid Prime series which was the final blow for me :(

Archived