Monday Night Combat (Xbla)

ThermoNukePanda

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf?:P

You need to upgrade your damage (the gray skill at the bottom). At level 3 you get a sword, which can instantly kill pretty much any pro but the gunner or tank, and even then you only have to slice the more heavily armored pros once or twice after the grab to finish them off.

Also, you do more damage grappling from behind. I think you get a one hit kill on tanks and gunners if you grab them from behind.

Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf?:P

Alright first what you want to do is wait to get killed, then hit A to change class because assassins suck lol. Anyways yea if you want to one hit kill them get them from the back, if you do it from the front more then likely you signed your on death warrant lol.

Alright first what you want to do is wait to get killed, then hit A to change class because assassins suck lol. Anyways yea if you want to one hit kill them get them from the back, if you do it from the front more then likely you signed your on death warrant lol.

This man speaks some serious ******** truth.

There is literally no point to playing an assassin. NONE! You can use pretty much any other class and be 10x more effective than an assassin and help your team more. If I have more than 1 assassin on my team I usually prepare to take the loss.

I'm pretty sure assassins were made to be crap, because they knew everyone would want to play them. "But, they look cool!" seems to be the only valid reason I've heard to play assassin.

I vote we get some games going tonight.

It's been a while, and I want to do some gameplay/commentary on this game. It would help if I had a team of individuals I know :).

I was on playing last night, but I missed this post. I'm in for tonight or this afternoon if you still want to do it.