Marblehornets

PeeKnuckle

Love the concept and all, but im way to much of a scaredy cat to watch them all, at least properly. I do have a friend that I know that will LOVE this though.

Missing out, Pan. Summon up the courage and watch them. You won't be sorry (or too scared).

There's even a wiki for Marble Hornets.

I hate you PK. I can't even sit here right now with the lights out. That s.hit was creepy. Give yourself a pat on the back...... mothereffer.

Dude. Assassin and I watched it near the same time. We were in IM going "FUUUUUUUUUUUU!" to each other. Also, my dog who was laying next to me the entire time, kept lifting her head up and looking behind me. It freaking sucked. lol

Dude, I keep looking behind me. Coy is sleeping, watched the whole thing with headphones on, no lights on in the bedroom.

Plus, I've had a few shots of rum. I'm f.uckin spoooooooked dude. I don't even want to take my dog outside. And no joke, I have a flashlight next to me like I'm mother effing Alan Wake or s.hit.

*slaps you for being a douche a posting this*

Naw. Looks like both Stealthy and Inferno chickened out. That, or they just don't have the attention span for it. lol

oh, i usually skip over the video section here, too many keep popping up and i dont know whats good enough to bother with, i only decided to take a look here because there was a lot of comments.

First off, if you need a knife to take on your enemy, he is probably stronger than you. Otherwise, you wouldn't need the knife. Carrying three just borks your odds. You only have two hands, one of which should be free to grapple and find your balance.

well without knowing the enemy i cant tell his strength, and like i said, one knife in my hand the other are backups, if he gets one as you mentioned before ill have two in my pockets ready to go, maybe one can be thrown, idk.

lol, i love how off topic this just got.

@Stealthy - Are you denying you didn't watch all of them?

i just finished watching all of them. was a cool game, would have been better to have been able to watch them as they were coing out. havent gotten around to theoneark (or whatever his name was) videos yet, or atleast not all of them. if they are all distorted then i will probably skip over them.

Archived