Justin Bieber Gets Owned

jb410

I don't understand the hate for the kid honestly. I mean I don't follow pop culture at all so that might be the reason, I actually heard one of his songs, liked it asked who it was and someone said Justin Bieber. I finally learned who he was last month sometime. I'm not saying I'm a fan, but he doesn't bug me. But of course maybe he would if I followed trends, and pop culture right now.

Honestly, I think whoever threw that bottle is a piece of ****. Now, I'm not gonna try to defend his music or the quality of it (I think it's garbage), but the hate for this kid is unjustified. Who really thinks he chooses the path of his music? He belongs to some CEO at whatever music label he's signed to and he makes his money by doing whatever they want him to do. On the other hand, if some douchebag like Axl Rose got pelted in the face, I would laugh and say he deserved it because he is a genuine ****. However, Justin Bieber is just some kid trying to live the dream. Do I care for his music? Hell no! But should he have to put up with this? Certainly not.

Lol wtf, I can't help but dislike him even more now. :unsure: I had to shut my eyes that was so awful, he even did the hand movements. *Shivers* But honestly, I wouldn't have thrown a bottle at him, I would boo him off stage and throw bottles at his feet though. I wouldn't want to cause him actual pain, but it sure was funny to watch.

@Pogre and Spawn.

He is basically a R&B Pop singer who's only claim to fame is the fact that millions of teenage girls think he is "Cute". He is everywhere, TV, Radio, Billboards, etc. He would be a okay person if he wasn't such a cocky kid who thinks the world owes him something. He is stuck up beyond belief, at least as far as I can tell. I don't know him personally, lol. I don't know how you guys never heard of him. :mellow:

He's being manipulated by big business. If I was in his position, at that age, I would do everything to perpetuate the situation. But you've got to feel for the kid, I mean he hasn't hit puberty yet. Isn't that the defining time for all humans to learn what life is about? He hasn't reached that point yet. He's like a puppet on the strings. Just leave him be...I'm interested to see what's in store for him.

Archived