New Kitten!

Well, about 2 months ago, my family had to put down our pet cat of 16 years, Missy. She was part of our family my entire life, so obviously it was a big loss.

Today, we finally found the kind of kitten we'd been looking for. A female Russian Blue. We decided to name her Chloe. This is random, but I'm just really excited and felt the need to post it. Haha.

39007_763673734926_37507516_41298842_5346190_n.jpg

bogey wants nothing to do with pussies. whoda thunk it?

in YO FACE Bogeh .. you got schooled!!

LAWL!!! I can go either way with cats. They are cute, but so mischievous, you never know if they planted a bomb in your house *Knee slapper*!!...... gawd i play to much MW2....

Very cute. Reminds of me of Smokey. I found him under a car meowing his head off. He would come when I called him and greet me at the door when I came home. Always wanted to be scratched and had the loudest purr. *sniff, sniff* Still miss him.

Smokey.jpg

Congrats on the new kitty Bacon. Happy for you...and Bogey, how dare you not like kitties.

Purdy kitteh. Mine just sleeps all day.

You may think that, but it's resting up for the night. You know when you wake up and your mouth and throat feels like a desert? Kitty! They do unspeakable things to their owners, once they fall asleep. Set up a video camera if you don't believe me.

Sleep well. =]

Archived