Morrowind

JbMcfee

well then, maybe i can run it. ill have to see if i can find it anywhere

Now that I think of it, you play WoW. If you can play that, even on low settings, you could easily play Morrowind with maxed settings, and with some pretty decent upgraded graphics from MGE. And definitely make sure you get GotY for the two expansions. You won't regret getting Morrowind (unless you ragequit early on because you can't hit anything LOL). ;)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get it on Steam, Stealthy.

i thought steam you had to be a member for and that costed some sort of fee too. or is it free?

In which case, I'll continually hit him over the head with a large stick, missing a few times on purpose.

ill just stab you with a lock pick

Figured Id say some mods that I used.

Morrowind Comes Alive and its Patch + Names - Adds a ton of randomly generated NPCs to all sorts of places.

Water Life - Adds all sorts of underwater creatures to the oceans and creeks of the game.

Where Are All The Birds Going? - Adds all sorts of Birds flying around.

Just a few that add to the world.

If you streamed Morrowind, Dat, I'd watch. For real.

lol, I was actually planning on doing that today. Provided I'm not so tired I fall asleep when I get home. BTW, I don't think the GOTY edition comes with the plugins so be sure to visit HERE and download them.. Yep, for free, you know, how it used to be before DLC?

lol, I was actually planning on doing that today. Provided I'm not so tired I fall asleep when I get home. BTW, I don't think the GOTY edition comes with the plugins so be sure to visit HERE and download them.. Yep, for free, you know, how it used to be before DLC?

Area effect arrows? And there's a shop where you can buy them!? Damn it. You know you're tempting me. lol

Wow. An hour or so huh. I just looked at the time. That was like 2 hours of streaming. lol, I love Morrowind!

Yeah, that was cool. I'll watch again if you stream later on. I wanna see some crazy mods too. Do they have something that adds wings to your character while levitating? That would be pretty cool lol.

Archived