Conan Exiles Server

Dateranoth

Anyone who will be playing, I have the server up and running. It seems to have actually stayed up for the past 24 hours without issue. I managed to get the name right, so you can look for an unofficial server named Gamercide.com Server or you can add it to your steam server favorites.  162.248.242.108:27015

It's a non PVP server at the moment, with 20 slots, and open to the public. Damn, 10 people using it now.

There's an issue with the server sending out error codes for nearly every action in the game. In my opinion, this is why nearly every server I have seen for Conan becomes laggy. For us to continue, we'd need to wipe the server every few days and no one wants that. So, until they improve or fix this specific situation, we'll need to remain closed to the public.

I know many put in lots of work and time into their game on our server, myself included, but it's really bad right now.  We hope to come back at some point soon and see some of the same people we've run into our server. I had a lot of fun personally meeting many of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Server Updates. I have the new notifier running. It's not ideal, but it works. Join this Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/MXE498N

The server is checking for updates every 10 minutes. If it finds one it will Immediately send out a 5 minute warning ( we can change this if it's too short or too long ) . The warning will go out to the Discord Channel over TTS so you should be able to hear it if you're online.  It will then warn again at 1 minute, and finally make the last announcement as it is restarting the server.  You will also get the 5 minute warning before the daily restart. No warning will be given if a Remote Restart is triggered.

Looks like Reddit had their way. That's fine. When everyone jumps ship to Mitra, Yog and I will become even closer friends. =]

• Removed the Regen component from Purified Meat. This perk is reserved to Mitra's Ambrosia and Healing Potions. Purified Meat is still an extremely good food source

In my opinion, they listened to the whiners on their forums and on Reddit. Now both of those forums are full of angry Yog followers who now only have unspoilable meat, a spear no one uses and a mask that you won't use past level 10. Other two religions have antidotes, healing items and useful gear.

V2.8.6.5 Beta

This is a beta (untested) release for allowing Twitch notifications. Enter your username (your personal one or one created for a bot), OAuth key, and channels you wish to announce to in the INI. You can announce to multiple channels. 

Archived