Conan Exiles Server Utility

Dateranoth

V2.11.0-beta.4

This release adds the option to set everyday in the schedule. So you can now set schedules to run each day at the same time without having to enter each day individually

@chrazyqc

I should have a working test version of automatic mod installation and updates this week. I found a way to check for the update.

@Murena

Let me know if this works for you.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V2.11.0

This is the full release from all the beta tests. Only change from Beta 4 is it will only keep 4 backup copies of serversettings.ini

V2.12.0-beta.1

This is a feature request Beta release. I have added automatic mod installation and updates.

@chrazyqc

Please test and let me know how it works for you. Download V2.12.0-beta.1

@Sheepa

Thanks for Testing it out! I pushed it to master. 

@upperking

I can probably modify parts of the script to work with this game, but I don't own the game so it will be a bit difficult. 

I have some more testing to finish the last version of this utility, but I will see if I can throw something together after I'm done. 

Nah, it says server not responding when I try to pull up the list from steam. I have about 3 others and they say the same thing though so I'm inclined to think it's my computer and some issue with configuration or something. I just can't be 100% because those other 3 servers would be from over a year ago so they might just be inactive now too..

Don't worry about it too much if it isn't something you'd know an easy fix to, i'm sure you've got better things to focus on =)

v2.12.0-beta.2

@chrazyqc

This update fixes the issues we discussed earlier. Now ALL mods should work correctly, not just the ones without update information.

@Evildawg

I can't say off the top of my head. If you've disabled firewalls etc then it's hard to say.  Can you join games from the in game server browser?

well for lan connection i use direct connection   (192.168.x.x )ingame browser  all the time  but all  outside incoming connecion  people use  provider ip now it all about router firewall and port   you can test  visibility online  with   https://topconanservers.com/server/70.80.223.3:27015    use your  own ip  in the search bar  if in that browser it not show your server you got  something wrong with your port firewall etc....

Someone's been peeking on your progress, @Dateranoth

• Added ability to restrict PvP time on a server
  • Added ability to set start time, end time and specific days for when PvP is enabled on a server
  • Added ability to restrict when players may damage buildings owned by other players
  • Added ability to set start time, end time and specific days for when players may damage the buildings owned by other players
  • Added ability to restrict avatar summoning on a server
  • Added ability to set start time, end time and specific days for when avatars can be summoned
  • Added ability to modify damage caused by NPCs
  • Added ability to modify damage caused by players

lol