Conan Exiles Server Utility

Dateranoth

V2.8 Released

Added Discord Bot For Notification before Shutdown

New Options

• UseDiscordBot
    • Set to yes to notify Discord Channel before Server Restart
  • DiscordWebHookURL
    • This is your Webhook  URL provided by discord. ( Instructions below for Desktop Application )
      • 1. Right Click on your server
      • 2. Open Server Settings > Webhooks
      • 3. Click Create Webhook
      • 4. Select which Channel you want the bot to announce to (Important)
      • 5. Under Webhook URL Click the Copy Button next to the URL
      • 6. Paste the entire Webhook to the INI after DiscordWebHookURL=
  • DiscordBotName
    • This will override the Name you setup in your webhook. Leave Blank to use default.
  • DiscordBotUseTTS
    • Yes will make the bot announce with Text to Speech. No will turn off TTS
  • DiscrodBotAvatarLink
    • This is a fully qualified URL to an Image for the Bot Avatar. Will override default. Leave blank for default.
  • DiscordBotTimeBeforeRestart
    • Time in Minutes that the Bot will make the first announcement to the channel before Server Restart.

The Bot will announce immediately upon restart time. Notifying how long users have based on the time you set. The bot will then announce 1 minute before the server restarts. Finally, the bot will announce exactly as the restart command is sent. Announcements will be sent for Daily Restarts and Update Restarts. Remote Restarts are considered Admin controlled and immediately restart the server without notice.

[Use Discord Bot to Send Message Before Restart? yes/no]
UseDiscordBot=yes
DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/XXXXXXXX_XXXXX
DiscordBotName=Conan Test Bot
DiscordBotUseTTS=yes
DiscordBotAvatarLink=
DiscordBotTimeBeforeRestart=5

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one problem for launch my server with script.

My directories is:
C:\Users\gordos\Desktop\conan exiles server\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles Dedicated Server <---- conansandboxserver and win test exe's here
C:\Users\gordos\Desktop\conan exiles server\ <------ steamcmd.exe here

In ini i put:

serverdir=C:\Users\gordos\Desktop\conan exiles server\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles Dedicated Server
[Use SteamCMD To Update Server? yes/no]
UseSteamCMD=yes
[SteamCMD Directory. NO TRAILING SLASH]
steamcmddir=C:\Users\gordos\Desktop\conan exiles server\

When i start script the steamcmd start to download conan in middle of desktop with directory called "conan" and try to download entire game another time.

I moved appmanifest from steamapps directory and nothing, steamcmd try to download all another time and i cancel script and shutdown steamcmd.

I tryed to put _ in directory spaces but nothing all time try to redownload all server files in desktop.

What is incorrect in my ini?

Try wrapping the directory in quotes. 

If that doesn't work you may need to move it for now  move it to somewhere like C:\Conan

I will look into the problem further.

Also, you accidentally left your Webhook URL in the paste bin. You will want to delete your bot and create a new one. That link will allow anyone to use it.

"C:\Users\gordos\Desktop\conan exiles server\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles Dedicated Server"

Hello i have some problem with new Discord plugin - when i try disable TTS - bot is not send message.

[Use Discord Bot to Send Message Before Restart? yes/no]
UseDiscordBot=yes
DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/************************/**********
DiscordBotName=Conan
DiscordBotUseTTS=no
DiscordBotAvatarLink=
DiscordBotTimeBeforeRestart=5

2017/02/15 18:20:00 [ (PID: 4348)] Discord Bot In Use. Delaying Shutdown for 5 minutes. Notifying Channel
2017/02/15 18:20:01 [ (PID: 4348)] [Discord Bot] Message Status Code {400} Message Response {"tts": ["Must be either true or false."]}
2017/02/15 18:21:11 [ (PID: 4348)] --Work Memory:7267049472 --Peak Memory:7294128128
2017/02/15 18:24:01 [ (PID: 4348)] [Discord Bot] Message Status Code {400} Message Response {"tts": ["Must be either true or false."]}
2017/02/15 18:25:01 [ (PID: 4348)] [Discord Bot] Message Status Code {400} Message Response {"tts": ["Must be either true or false."]}

What i do Wrong ?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, MistDreamer said:

So does the program bring down the server for updates? noticed my server still needed to be manunlly turned reset to update

It is suppose to. There was a bug. Should be fixed in the latest release. 

HTTPS://gmcd.me/conanutilrelease

Sorry. I plan on changing how it looks for updates. 

V2.8.7

NOTIFY MULTIPLE TWITCH CHANNELS BEFORE RESTART!

This is the fully tested release for Twitch notifications. It also is confirmed working with update checks.

Read the release notes for information on how to set it up. This allows announcement to multiple channels.

V2.9.1

This release completely changes the way updates checks are handled. It no longer relies on the RSS feed. It will now use SteamCMD to pull the latest version information and compare it to the currently installed version. Should not have anymore issues with update checks.

Thank you very much! Your utility has saved me many headaches and texts from friends wanting the server online back online after crashes!

Is there a way to setup multiple discord bots to send out update messages to other discord servers? I have many other clans on my servers with their own discords, and they would benefit from also seeing the update notifications.

@mungi

In this case, I would recommend what @PeeKnuckle said. If you create a server channel and anyone playing on it can just sit idle in the channel while actively being anywhere else. Then with TTS on they will hear it. 

Now, I can add multi Discord announcements, but each owner would have to create a webhook and give it to you to run on your server. 

If it's something you really want I will see what it will take to add it. 

I would really like it, but I don't want you to go out of your way as this is a special request by somebody that has no assocation to this. I do appreciate what you do, and if it happened to appear in an update I would love it! Until then I will gladly do as peeknuckle has suggested.

Thank you again for your utility!

11 hours ago, mungi said:

I would really like it, but I don't want you to go out of your way as this is a special request by somebody that has no assocation to this. I do appreciate what you do, and if it happened to appear in an update I would love it! Until then I will gladly do as peeknuckle has suggested.

Thank you again for your utility!

You're welcome, I'm glad you are enjoying it.  It wasn't too hard to implement, so I added the option to a beta release. If you want to try it out and let me know how it works, I will pull it into the master.

https://github.com/Dateranoth/ConanExilesServerUtility/releases/tag/2.10.0-beta

Hello Dateranoth - you program is best - you think about make options - enable and disable Raiding Building Protection (Enable Raiding between Specific Hours). Many people need this options - but i think enable end disable Raiding Building Protection need restart server - if this true - i think this not big problem. I agree to automatic restart.)

15 minutes ago, Murena said:

Hello Dateranoth - you program is best - you think about make options - enable and disable Raiding Building Protection (Enable Raiding between Specific Hours). Many people need this options - but i think enable end disable Raiding Building Protection need restart server - if this true - i think this not big problem. I agree to automatic restart.)

I'm not sure if it requires a restart or not.  I'm not very familiar with the concept, but I assume you want to turn on/off "Can Damage Player Owned Structures" ?  If that's the case, I think I can make it work.