I'm still here.

Kevnvek

Hey.  Sorry for disappearing again guys.  At the moment I'm working 27 hours a week and taking 13 college units.  I'm not even really gaming at the moment.  Other than all that, not much has changed for me, but I figured I should check in.  In the Spring I plan on taking another 13 units and after that I should be graduating with three degrees, (English Transfer AA, Liberal Arts AA, and Liberal Studies AA).  I'm excited, but I'll still be busy.  I also just got a PS4 Pro, so I plan to get a few of the good exclusives that are coming out.  I'm still mainly a PC gamer, I think I mentioned I upgraded to the GTX 1080 graphics card before I disappeared.  I haven't even played much on it yet lol.  This winter will hopefully be a game break.  I'll try to catch you guys on Mumble/chat.  Oh, also another new hobby I've gotten into over the last few months is Magic the Gathering.  I have my own collection and a group of friends that live in town to play with.  It's a very logical card game with fun ways to combine what the cards do, I like it.  Actually, if anyone really wants to keep up with me, Facebook is the best place.  I always post there but forget to come here sometimes because it's been quiet.  Sorry about that.  Facebook.com/kevnvek

Good to hear from you Kevin.  Sounds like you have a full work load between work and school.  Awesome that you're so close to graduating too!  I bought a 1080 a while back as well, and have really just been using it off and on.  I haven't played my PS4 since Uncharted 4, and I just have the standard one. Probably won't upgrade unless they get crazy cheap or something.  I haven't played Magic since high school.  I never was huge into it,  but several of my friends played the hell out of it. Makes me wonder if they still have their decks or not.  It is fun to play from what I remember though.

Anyhow, don't be a stranger. Good luck with work and school!

Archived