Congratulations California!

I think these last votes are a pretty strong movement towards making the federal government back down. It's passing or damn near passing every time it comes up now.

If this this election has shown anything, it's shown how states can't always be lumped together. Rules in some states don't necessarily work in others. The Feds should not be involved in everything.

I believe Trump will leave it alone, but it's hard to say. 

I am curious. With recreational use is there a quantitative limit? Can you own as much as you want or is it still regulated in quantity? The stuff I read was vague. 

Like with medical, there will be limits for sure.  Especially for growing non commercially.

With it fully recreational, though, look for many more to start growing themselves. I knew plenty who wanted to grow themselves, but were too scared to with it only being medical.  With it being recreational, nerves will relax and more will be growing.

A smart person would already have the plan in motion to sell personal grow kits for beginners. There's going to be a lot of older folks who want to take less meds which Cannabis can slide in and help with... and be much, much cheaper. That's something that pensioners will be looking into for sure. They'll want the strictest quality control since they're more susceptible to things. Even the nicest and most credible dispensaries often, or even strictly buy their product from local growers, and they cannot guarantee that they're 100% organic or pesticide free. That's not talked about much, but it's a very valid concern.  There's also insect feces, and potential to contain trace amounts of molds, too. So, it's a great time to be a hydroponics wholesaler.

I think this is all great of course, however, I just want our misguided government to hurry and let us start growing hemp again on a large scale. I also wish I had the capital to start my own decorticator assembly line.

Archived