H1z1

Sheck

Out of all PC games this might be my favorite one. I fell in love with it just by watching on twitch. Gun mechanics are excellent and so is everything else. Rumor has it that it is going to xb1 & ps4 but likely no time soon. I don't agree with this myself. But , this a game I don't see too many of you guys on here playing. They just dropped a new DLC so that's even better. Literally , I'm asking these PC questions because I'm building mine specifically for this game.

7 hours ago, PeeKnuckle said:

Do you like it for the PvP or the survival? KoH, BR?

I prefer watching Rust PvP, since it includes base raiding, and your own base building needs to be on point or you lose it all and start again from scratch.

Well there's two versions . H1z1 : Just Survive which is PvP against 100 players whom you either kill OR team up with while zombies are in the area. But , there's so many zombies you can't stay in one place for too long lol. Then , there's King of the Kills. Ooh yes this is the one. They have this game mode called Battle Royal. 100 players max spawn in from a parachute all over the map. You loot houses , mansions , cabins for weapons , first aid kits , armor etc. Vehicles are present as well but you need to find spark plugs for some. Its quite exhilarating lol

1 hour ago, Dateranoth said:

To be honest I don't know anything about H1Z1. I remember when it came out, but I don't really know anything about it. Just another online survival game?

Online survival but also PvP gun action. These two games I mentions are just early access which both are $20 each on steam. Rumor has it if you purchase h1z1 kotk now you will automatically have the full game which comes out on sep.27 of this month.

Archived