PlayStation Questions

Sheck

So I have been recently looking at articles about the PlayStation Neo or 4K. Do they have a official name for the system yet ? Anyways I would like to know if I Should buy a stock $350 PS4 or wait until the new one comes out ? But , then again I would like a ps3 for all the classics I used to play. Socom especially :) . If you guys have any info on the new console please quote this. Thanks ! 

-Sheck

I thought the official name was Neo. lol. 

I think it depends on if you want 4K or not. Sony said all games will run on both. With the added benefit of 4K and some higher graphics on the Neo. VR is suppose to work with both  

If I was buying and didn't have 4K I would wait and see if there were good deals on the PS4. If I had native 4K I would probably just shell out for the Neo.  Then again, if you want 7 years out of it, the Neo will be smoother gameplay longer. 

2 hours ago, Dateranoth said:

I thought the official name was Neo. lol. 

I think it depends on if you want 4K or not. Sony said all games will run on both. With the added benefit of 4K and some higher graphics on the Neo. VR is suppose to work with both  

If I was buying and didn't have 4K I would wait and see if there were good deals on the PS4. If I had native 4K I would probably just shell out for the Neo.  Then again, if you want 7 years out of it, the Neo will be smoother gameplay longer. 

I agree I think the 4k part is over doing it. Buy , then again they have too. I Think I'll pick one up soon. Again , if you still play The Last Of Us & Uncharted 4 at all we can get some gaming in. Thanks again DAT! 

Archived