The adventures of "Fuckman-Ass" Judge and the "Donkey Dick" murder suspect

Hoooooooooooo boy!  I can't believe that this is an ACTUAL transcript from a court down in Georgia.  It's worth reading through.  I laughed quite a few times.  Honestly I can't believe the judge is still on the bench with the things he says.  I don't think a judge is supposed to encourage you to whip out your penis and jack off in court hahahaha.

(I don't know how to embed Imgur stuff!)

Side notes:

Apparently this is the judge

q2fv0yuvf3a0ugawig6h.jpg

Also, this is the Defendant (He was on trial for beating someone to death while he was already in jail I think)

zgb03mdvbjkgqz94riea.jpg

This whole thing needs to be made into a movie!!!!  hahahaha

He either needs help or just needs to be put down. Either way, waste of air.  Guys like him that make judges biased.  Not sure why the imgur link doesn't work. I think it's the format it is in. Gallery's work with the Green button, and a direct link works, but not these.

13 hours ago, Dateranoth said:

He either needs help or just needs to be put down. Either way, waste of air.  Guys like him that make judges biased.  Not sure why the imgur link doesn't work. I think it's the format it is in. Gallery's work with the Green button, and a direct link works, but not these.

Are you talking about the judge or the stupid inmate?  Honestly, the judge was out of line but I'd probably lose my cool too.  Of course I'd just stop the court proceedings and have him removed but I'd absolutely give that little shit a piece of my mind too.  I wouldn't tell him to jack off in front of me in court but I'd toss his ass back into jail right away and try him without him being present.

I laughed at the whole thing however.  It's like a bad Abbot and Costello routine haha.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived